Per B. Hintze
Co-founder and Director
Per Hintze has over 25 years experience in partnering and building sales organizations. He has worked across a diverse range of large multi-national firms in senior sales and business development roles with an emphasis on sofware sales and development.
Per has been based in the Asia/ Pacific region since 2006 living in Jakarta, Singapore and Sydney. During this time he has been a Director, representing companies active in Business Intelligence and Big Data as well as Internet of Things and embedded systems.
During his tenure at Qliktech and Arcplan, Per recruited partners in South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand. In these territories ha has closed new business with over 2,000 corporate customers.
He has had practical sales experience within the top 500 fortune companies and a diversity of management experience in Europe, Asia and Australia with significant organizations, such as Aon Insurance, HSBC and Capitaland in Singapore, LOTTE in Korea and Indonesia, Mars and Westfield in Australia.
- Business Intelligence and Big Data applications with a variety of databases and tools e.g. Qlikview, Hadoop,Teradata and Datameer.
- To use Scrum and Agile as project methods to streamline implementation projects.
- Developing applications for Internet of Things, embedded systems and device management.
- Large account management, sales management and channel development.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills. Using metrics to track conversion rate on digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills.